Enterprise hosting in Taft-Hartley’s most secure data center
Owning and managing in-house IT infrastructure can be expensive and daunting and may expose your members’ Protected Health Information (PHI) to the prying eyes of determined cyber criminals.
The basys enterprise hosting platform, gobasys, offers high-availability, cloud-based application hosting with state-of-the-art security and redundancy. Basys applications hosted in our independently audited SOC 2 Type II-certified secure cloud offer you the confidence and assurance that mission-critical systems, data, PHI and plan rules are covered by the industry’s highest level of system availability, performance, integrity and confidentiality.
Server upgrades, HIPAA security compliance, disaster recovery planning and routine server maintenance – every aspect of your IT environment can require considerable financial investment in both physical resources and dedicated employee time. With your databases and applications hosted on gobasys high-end RAID-protected disk arrays and enterprise servers, you can eliminate many of these costs, see your performance bottlenecks disappear and free your IT staff for other technical priorities.
The gobasys monthly subscription includes all hardware and operating system software with guaranteed uptime exceeding 99%, as well as:
- Full disaster recovery services – in the event of a disaster, we assure the recoverability of all components within 72 hours
- Full encrypted application and database backups nightly
- Routine upgrades to all hardware and related IT infrastructure
- Installation, configuration, loading, testing and deployment of new hardware
- Installation of operating system and security patches
Hosted applications save you money and time, and deliver greater peace of mind.