The 2019 basys Users Group Conference is coming up April 29 – May 1 in San Antonio, Texas, and registration is now open! Deadline to register is March 28.
The conference headquarters this year is the beautiful Hyatt Regency San Antonio, which sits directly on the famous Riverwalk a half block from the Alamo. Our goal is to deliver 2.5 days that help you get the full value from your basys solutions, including:
- See the latest releases, what they offer you and how to get them;
- Dig into hands-on demos and specialized training;
- Learn from success stories and best practices presentations from your fellow customers;
- Weigh in on new products and features during Voice of the Customer breakouts;
- Be ready for regulatory changes that may affect your system;
- Get insights, roadmap updates and company news from the basys annual report and Q&A with basys execs and team leaders; and
- Enjoy many opportunities to network and share with peers from across the industry in beautiful, historic San Antonio.
For travel planning and to be sure you don’t miss a thing, we recommend you arrive Monday morning and plan to depart Thursday morning – or extend your Hyatt stay at the discounted conference rates and enjoy beautiful, historic San Antonio!
Conference schedule (full agenda to come)
Monday, April 29
6:00 pm Welcome Reception with a rooftop view of San Antonio
(Note: UniData training has been moved to Tuesday and Wednesday to accommodate those who are arriving Monday.)
Tuesday, April 30, and Wednesday, May 1
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Conference sessions, breakout sessions, meals, hands-on demos
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Group networking dinners at The Alamo and the famous Saltgrass Steakhouse
Registration includes all sessions, training, events and meals. Guests traveling with you are welcome to attend receptions, dinners and evening events at a minimal guest price..
Hope to see you this spring in San Antonio!